Admission Requirements (Postgraduate Programs)
Admission Requirements: Master in Port & Shipping Management
- A Bachelor degree or its equivalent in any field including Maritime, Science, Business, Engineering and Agriculture.
- Applicant with general education must have at least second division or CGPA 2.25 in all public examination.
- Applicants with GCE must have passed at least five subjects in O level (including mathematics) and at least two subjects in A level. However applicant having more than two ‘D’ grades in O level and/or more than one ‘D’ grades in A level shall not be eligible for admission.
- Applicants having at least two years job experience shall be given preference.
- Foreign applicants shall apply through their respective embassy.
Admission Requirements: LLM in Maritime Law
- A candidate with LLB Degree with minimum CGPA 2.50 or Second Class or equivalent from any public university or from any well reputed private university is eligible for admission.
- A candidate with third division / third class or equivalent at any level of educational examinations (SSC, HSC, and Graduation) is not eligible for admission in this Programme.
- Mariners with minimum 5 years of service experience may apply for Masters in Law Programme. In such case, the degree title will be M.Jur. Students of M.Jur Programme will have to complete few additional courses in third semester to fulfill the degree requirements. Additional courses will be determined by the Department