Department of International Co-operation & Exchange
Department of International Cooperation and Exchange (ICE) centralizes, coordinates and handles international cooperation activities at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University,Bangladesh. The following are some of the activities it carries out:
- To inform and advice the University community about the different international programs available within the scope of higher education.
- To promote and handle student-teacher mobility to and from foreign institutions, within the framework of programs, scholarships and university cooperation programs.
- To advice students to handle different documents and awards of scholarship, amount of scholarship and possible complementary aids, and other tasks that they should perform directly with the host institution.
- To provide BSMRMU teachers with information of teacher exchange and international cooperation programs.
- To handle acceptance of foreign exchange students, prepare a guide for foreign students, and send information about the BSMRMU: campuses, cities, reception, visas, travel, search for accommodation, registration, and study possibilities with the staff of international relations and registrar section of the university.
- To draft and negotiate MOU and International Cooperation Agreements.
- To organize international conferences and seminars.
Information of Officers
|Name||Designation / Appointment||Contact Details|
|Cdr M Nazmul Hasan||Director||
|Md. Salman Sadekin Choyan||Section Officer||