Office of the Planning Development & Evaluation
Office of the Planning, Development & Evaluation is the most dynamic and central planning department of BSMRMU. Its fundamental responsibility is to formulate plans for overall development of the university under the direct supervision of the Vice-Chancellor. Besides, the department leads a variety of constitutional and regular initiatives including development project proposal, annual procurement planning, temporary campus site selection and layout, class room spaces and design. Moreover, the office supports the university community in accomplishing its goals through decision making and policy formation. It also maintains a regular communication to University Grant Commission and concerned ministries to acquire approvals and resources needed to implement the plans. We are pleased to inform that Government of Bangladesh has given 100 acres of land in Chittagong on the bank of the river karnaphuli to build the permanent campus of this university.
The functions of the Office of Planning, Development and Evaluation are as follows:
- Formulation and execution of the development plans
- Arranging meetings of the Planning, Development & Evaluation committee
- Preparing and finalizing annual procurement planning
- Coordinating with the Engineering Office to evaluate the feasibility and financial requirement of the plans
- Ensuring the regular payment of office rent and utility bills
- Implementation of development works and co-ordination and auditing the progress.
- Executing any other jobs assigned by the Vice –Chancellor or the syndicate or by the law
The Officers of this office are as follows:
|Cdr M Nazmul Hasan||Director||
|Naznin Nahar||Deputy Director||
|Mohammad Rayhan||Section Officer||
The permanent campus of this university is going to be built as per the following master plan: