Admission Requirements (Undergraduate Programs)
Admission Requirements : B.Sc (Hons) in Oceanography
- Applicants who have passed HSC or equivalent examination in the current year or one year before the notification for admission are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have passed SSC/equivalent examination and HSC/ equivalent examination from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education/ Madrasa Education Board/ Technical Education Board in Science group with minimum GPA 4.00 in a 5-point scale.
- In HSC/Alim/ equivalent examination the applicant must have obtained minimum "A" grade in any two (02) Courses out of five (05) courses including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum "B+" (B plus) grade in rest Courses.
- Applicants with GCE must have passed at least five subjects in O level (including physics, chemistry and mathematics) and at least two subjects in A level (including physics/mathematics). However applicants having more than two "C" grades in O level and/or more than one "C" grades in A level shall not be eligible for admission.
- Foreign applicants shall apply through their respective embassy. Educational qualifications are same as applicable for Bangladesh students.